Launch4Life SEO Services


How Important is SEO?

There are nearly 3.5 billion (with a B) searches a day in Google. In the modern web, search engines play a critical role in finding, indexing, and delivering content to everyday users — your customers. When someone wants to buy, sell, or learn something, odds are that they start with Google.

If you’d like more clients (And honestly, who wouldn’t?), search engine traffic is a huge opportunity that you may not be tapping into. The secret sauce is search engine optimization (SEO).

Google: Bedrock of the Internet

Ever wonder how Google chooses who appears at the top of the search results? Using hundreds of different factors of your site and content, Google uses advanced algorithms to decide where to rank you relative to your competition. Even if you have the best product on the market, you might be behind because of factors beyond your control.

You could buy ads in Google to jump to the front of the search results, but did you know ads only get 30% of all clicks in search engine results? The other 70% goes to the organic search results — what Google thinks is the best content. And what if you buy an ad for a term no one searches for? Trying to get to the front page on your own can be like throwing darts blindfolded.

Professional Expertise

Google’s rules and requirements are out there, and you can improve your website for both your clients and Google. You just need someone on the inside, who knows what Google (And the average web user) is looking for in a website. That’s where we come in.

Launch4Life is trained to inspect and evaluate websites for search engine optimization. Our top-of-the-line audits provide detailed information about the strengths and weaknesses of your website. With this information, you’ll be ready to fight for the #1 spot in the Google search results.

Step-By-Step Guidance

SEO involves many moving parts, from the broad-scope focus of your business, to the nitty-gritty code in your website. Once the report is in your hands, you will have a road map to determine the right route for you. You can handle the fixes yourself, learn how to do it yourself with our help, or have us handle some or all of the scary parts.

Our team members are ready to guide you and train you to take on whatever you feel comfortable. Whether you have a business struggling to make ends meet, or established and ready to expand, our SEO roadmap for the future can take you and your business to the next level.

In-Depth SEO Audit

Our comprehensive SEO audit is the first step to making your website more visible. You will discover where you website is up to par, and where it’s struggling.

Our audit covers:

Technical Aspects
  • 404 and 301 links
  • Image optimization
  • Page speed
  • Etc.
Keyword Evaluation
  • How well you website currently ranks
  • What keywords you’re targeting, and how effectively.
  • Personalized keyword suggestions
And More....
  • Backlinks
  • Mobile Responsiveness
  • User Experience
  • Security/SSL

Introductory Special Price: $450 $350

* limited offer

You audit package includes a 60-minute video consultation session. We will review the of the results the audit and help you plan your next steps. The call will be recorded and sent to you with the audit report. You don’t need to worry about taking notes. Instead, you can focus on getting your questions answered. The recording will always be available for your reference.

SEO Marketing Coaching & Technical Consultation

After your audit, our trained experts are happy to work with you through one-on-one video conferencing, guiding or training you on how to improve your website. Alternatively, you can leave it in our hands to take care of the technical aspect for you. At the same time, you can get some personalized SEO strategy assistance, so you have the tools and knowledge to tackle getting to ranking better on Google.

Not ready for an SEO Audit? Book a session with us to discuss your SEO concerns and get your questions answered.

Scrabble tiles spelling SEO

Wondering if SEO is something you need to worry about?

Read our blog post: The Importance of SEO for Your Small Business