The Right Coaching for Your Business
Developing your business or taking it to the next level requires research, strategizing, and getting the best value for your budget. Knowing what types of marketing will net you the best results can sometimes be trial and error, but it shouldn’t be. Having a coaching team to help you with those decisions can keep you from floundering and throwing money away on marketing strategies that don’t work.
We help you cut through all the jargon and technical details so you can understand how it all works. We put you in command of your website and your SEO campaign, so you can grow and expand in the direction that fits your business. Whether you know a lot, a little, or nothing at all, we can help you get from novice to ninja. We’ll help you understand all the different parts that contribute to your success in SEO. If you have questions, we’ve got answers.
With our one-on-one coaching, whether a one-time meeting or a series of sessions, you will have the opportunity to engage with us and feel comfortable in the conversation. Our coaching can be done by phone or video conferencing. As a bonus, we can record any of the calls for you to reference later.
Learn a little bit about: Janet & Gillian
Book Free Consult
Meet with the Launch4Life team to discuss where you’re at with your Online Marketing.
We’ll meet with you via telephone conference call. During this 15 minute free consult we’ll learn a little bit about your business, discuss the marketing challenges you’re currently facing, and determine if we’re a good fit for each other.
If you decide to move forward working with us, we’ll provide you with some coaching package options.
Price: No Charge
The Launch4Life team offers Online Marketing coaching. We are flexible in our coaching packages. Whether you want to book us for just an hour, or ongoing weekly/monthly sessions, we are happy to work within your budget.
Before we make arrangements to meet with you for coaching, we prefer new clients book a Free Consult. This 15 minute meeting allows us to get a feel for your business, understand where you are regarding your marketing efforts, and ascertain your short term and long-term marketing goals. Without a good grounding of where you are at with your business we can not coach you towards where you want to be.
All coaching sessions can be done using video or telephone conference calling. We use Zoom for our video coaching, which allows us to meet face-to-face and participate in screen sharing. We use Uberconference for our telephone coaching. To alleviate you from ever having to take notes during our coaching sessions, we supply you with the recording from all video and telephone meetings.
When you are coached by the Launch4Life team, you will find that we provide a good balance of no-nonsense guidance and an empathetic ear. It’s our pledge to arrive at each and every coaching session with an agenda of what we’ll be covering. Whenever we train you to use tools that we love, we will supply you with templates and checklists that you can download and use later.
Our standard coaching rates are $100 per hour after the Free Consult. All coaching sessions must be paid in advance.
Prepaid coaching packages of 5 session or more, are entitled to a 20% discount. If you are ready to get started, book a Free Marketing Consult, so we can begin the journey to help you reach your marketing goals.
Coaching Topics Customized For You:
- Identifying Your Avatar – Understanding your target market and ideal client
- What You Need to Know Before You Build a Website
- Email Marketing & Building Your List
- MailChimp Tips & Tricks
- Social Media Marketing – How and why to use social media to promote your content
- Using Video to Market Your Business
- Blogging for Your Business Using WordPress
- Content Strategy – Creating an Editorial Calendar
- SEO Basics – Understanding How SEO Works
- Your General Questions on SEO
- Technical SEO – Ensuring Your Website is SEO Friendly
- Getting Started with Google’s Free Tools – Google Analytics & Google Search Console
- Yoast SEO WordPress Plugin – Installing, Configuring, & Overview
- Keyword Research – Finding the right keywords to target
- SEO Copywriting 101 – Optimizing Your Blog Posts for Your Readers and Google
- Optimizing Images for SEO – How and Why Images Effect SEO
- Local SEO – Getting your local business on the map
- Monitoring Your SEO Success – Tracking your SEO traffic and sales
- Building Quality Backlinks – to Increase Your Authority & Traffic
- Competitor Analysis – Learning and using your competitor’s SEO secrets
- Content Audit – Repurposing Old Content
- And more…