The Right Coaching for Your Business
Developing your business or taking it to the next level requires research, strategizing, and getting the best value for your budget. Knowing what types of marketing will net you the best results can sometimes be trial and error, but it shouldn’t be. Having a coaching team to help you with those decisions can keep you from floundering and throwing money away on marketing strategies that don’t work.
We help you cut through all the jargon and technical details so you can understand how it all works. We put you in command of your website and your SEO campaign, so you can grow and expand in the direction that fits your business. Whether you know a lot, a little, or nothing at all, we can help you get from novice to ninja. We’ll help you understand all the different parts that contribute to your success in SEO. If you have questions, we’ve got answers.
With our one-on-one coaching, whether a one-time meeting or a series of sessions, you will have the opportunity to engage with us and feel comfortable in the conversation. Our coaching can be done by phone or video conferencing. As a bonus, we can record any of the calls for you to reference later.
Learn a little bit about: Janet & Gillian
SEO Starter Consult
During this 30 minute consultation we will learn a little bit about your business, find out exactly where you are right now with SEO, assess your future goals for becoming more visible online with a custom SEO Roadmap.
*pay by credit card using Stripe or PayPal
Learning Takeaways from our SEO Starter Consult:
- Discovering the part of SEO that is hurting your business
- Tips to integrate SEO Strategies into your website work flow
- Things you may not have considered that are damaging your success
- Come up with some strategies of what you need to become more visible online
- Give you an SEO Strategy roadmap (that you can tackle alone or with us in the future)
At the conclusion of the consult, we will provide you with our recommendations for the next steps in your SEO journey and how we can best support you. You will receive an email with a recording of the call that you can use to review our discussion.
At that point, if you decide to move forward working with us, we will provide you with some coaching package options.
SEO Marketing Coaching
The Launch4Life team offers SEO and general marketing coaching. We are flexible in our coaching packages. Whether you want to book us for just an hour, or ongoing weekly/monthly sessions, we are happy to work within your budget.
Before we make arrangements to meet with you for coaching, we require all new clients to book an SEO Starter Consult. The mandatory consult allows us to get a feel for your business, understand where you are regarding your SEO, and ascertain your short term and long-term marketing goals. Without a good grounding of where you are at with your business we can not coach you towards where you want to be.
All coaching sessions can be done using video or telephone conference calling. We use Zoom for our video coaching, which allows us to meet face-to-face and participate in screen sharing. We use Uberconference for our telephone coaching. To alleviate you from ever having to take notes during our coaching sessions, we supply you with the recording from all video and telephone meetings.
When you are coached by the Launch4Life team, you will find that we provide a good balance of no-nonsense guidance and an empathetic ear. It’s our pledge to arrive at each and every coaching session with an agenda of what we’ll be covering. Whenever we train you to use tools that we love, we will supply you with templates and checklists that you can download and use later.
Our standard coaching rates are $100 per hour after the SEO Starter Consult. All coaching sessions must be paid in advance.
Prepaid coaching packages of 5 session or more, are entitled to a 20% discount. If you are ready to get started, book an SEO Starter Consult, so we can begin the journey to help you reach your marketing goals.
Coaching Topics Customized For You:
- Identifying Your Avatar – Understanding your target market and ideal client
- SEO Basics – Understanding How SEO Works
- Technical SEO – Ensuring Your Website is SEO Friendly
- Getting Started with Google’s Free Tools – Google Analytics & Google Search Console
- Yoast SEO WordPress Plugin – Installing, Configuring, & Overview
- Keyword Research – Finding the right keywords to target
- SEO Copywriting 101 – Optimizing Your Blog Posts for Your Readers and Google
- Optimizing Images for SEO – How and Why Images Effect SEO
- Blogging for Your Business Using WordPress Success
- Your General Questions on SEO
- Monitoring Your SEO Success – Tracking your SEO traffic and sales
- Building Quality Backlinks – to Increase Your Authority & Traffic
- Content Strategy – Creating an Editorial Calendar
- Content Audit – Repurposing Old Content
- Social Media & SEO – How and why to use social media to promote your content
- Competitor Analysis – Learning and using your competitor’s SEO secrets
- Local SEO – Getting your local business on the map
- Email Marketing & Building Your List
- MailChimp Tips & Tricks
- What You Need to Know Before You Build a Website
- And more….